Gemma is primarily responsible for the administration and oversight of Human Resources, Facilities and Office Services. She works with firm management to develop and implement efficient systems and processes, including: recruitment, performance management, benefit administration, payroll, employee relations, policy design and administration, training and talent management, legal assistant management, compensation and health and safety.
- International Diploma Occupational Health and Safety
- Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL), Human Resources Professional Association
- Canadian Management Professional (CMP), Institute of Professional Management
- Honors Diploma (Human Resources Management / Business Management & Administration) Institute of Commercial Management (England)
- Advantage Solutions: Sales, Marketing, Technology
- Awardy & Company
- Gowling Lafleur Henderson LLP