Ayn is a Compliance Consultant at the firm. In her role, she assists our clients to navigate the complicated regulatory environment, including helping lawyers complete regulatory compliance audits, regulatory questionnaires, and AML reviews, preparing reports to management, developing training materials, advising on regulatory risks and assisting with policies and procedures reviews.
Before joining AUM Law in 2022, Ayn started her financial services career at IIROC, and since then has worked in various investment advisory, wealth management and banking firms, most recently as a Senior Manager in Regulatory Compliance at President’s Choice Bank. She has also taken on senior compliance roles at BMO Financial Group where she was a Manager, Governance and Compliance, the Royal Bank of Canada where she was a Manager, AML Monitoring and Reporting and at AGF Management Limited where she was the Manager, Corporate and Dealer Compliance.
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) Designation (2017)
- Canadian Securities Course, Conduct and Practices Handbook (2009)
- Wealth Management Techniques Course (2006)
- Partners, Directors and Officers Course (2002)
- BA, Mount Allison University (1996)
- President’s Choice Bank (2020-2021)
- BMO Financial Group (2015-2020)
- Royal Bank of Canada (2012-2014)
- AGF Management Limited (2006-2012)