Peter’s practice focuses on securities law, specifically regulatory compliance for registrants. Before joining AUM Law in 2022, he worked at the Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) for a number of years, most recently as enforcement counsel and enforcement policy counsel. Peter’s work has provided him with experience analyzing and applying securities law and MFDA regulations. He has also been involved in the integration efforts related to the New Self-Regulatory Organization of Canada. Peter was called to the Bar of Ontario in 2022.
Peter earned his Bachelor of Laws from the University of Sussex in the United Kingdom and holds a Master of Laws in Financial Law from Osgoode Hall Law School. Other completed courses include the Canadian Securities Course and the Chief Compliance Officer Qualifying Exam.
- LL.M, Master of Laws (Financial Law), Osgoode Hall Law School (2022)
- LL.B, Bachelor of Laws, University of Sussex (2018)
- BA, Political Science, McMaster University (2016)
- Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada (MFDA) (2019-2022)
- Norton Rose Fulbright (2018-2019)
- Deloitte (Guberman Garson LLP) (2017)