New York (2008)
David’s practice focuses on corporate and securities law. He advises clients on a broad range of corporate matters, including share and asset purchase agreements, shareholder and limited partnership agreements, and general corporate matters including incorporation, continuance, amalgamation and dissolution. David has advised reporting and private issuers, as well as registered firms, on securities law matters including private placements, Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) filing requirements, the interpretation and application of exchange policies and procedures, and continuous disclosure obligations.
Before joining AUM Law in 2019, David practised corporate and commercial law at Friedman Law Professional Corporation. Prior to that, David worked as Legal Counsel at DPX Capital Inc., an exempt market dealer and portfolio manager, and as an associate lawyer in the Corporate Department at Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP in Boston, Massachusetts.
- JD, University of Toronto (2007)
- Ph.D. (Biochemistry), McMaster University (2004)
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry), McMaster University (1998)
- Friedman Law Professional Corporation (2016–2019)
- DPX Capital Inc. (2010-2015)
- Choate, Hall & Stewart LLP (2006-2009)