In this bulletin:
In Brief: IOSCO and other regulators express concern about ICOs ● IIROC and FINRA outline their compliance priorities for 2018 ● OSC Finalizes Rule 72-503 Distributions outside Canada
- Bitcoin ETFs – Ready to List?
- The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Process Compared to the Initial Public Offer (IPO) Process
- Up in Smoke?
- Court of Appeal Upholds OSC’s Interpretation of “Special Relationship” in Tipping Case
- To Wrap or Not to Wrap: Providing Offering Documents to Canadian Resident Investors
- Is Your Firm Paying for Insurance Coverage It’s not Required to Have?
> AUM Law: We Have the Knowledge, Experience and Bench Strength to Meet Your Needs
Click the link to access our bulletin summarizing these recent developments. >> AUM Law Bulletin – Freak Out – January 2018