Did you know… Murder, She Wrote made its television debut on this day in 1984? Angela Lansbury, as everyone’s favorite mystery writer turned sleuth J.B. Fletcher, solved crimes from Cabot Cove to Moscow in this suspenseful (and highly realistic) tv series.
The suspense is over, however, with respect to the much anticipated Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Mutual Evaluation Report on Canada’s anti-money laundering regime. Spoiler Alert: Results are mixed.
We will take the mystery out of the FATF Report as well as other key regulatory developments in this month’s AUM Law bulletin.
- FATF Releases Mutual Evaluation Report on Canada’s AML/CTF Measures
- Highlights From OSC’s September 2016 Investment Funds Practitioner
- No Double-Dipping – A Reminder Regarding Fees
- New TSX DRIP Plan Rules
- CSA Publishes Notice on Cyber Security for Market Participants
- CSA Publishes Notice on Consideration of Concerns Regarding Report of
- Think of Us When Conducting a Capital Raise
- Frequently Asked Questions
- News & Upcoming Events
Click the link to access our bulletin summarizing these recent developments. >> AUM Law Bulletin – Mysteries Solved – September 2016