August was an exciting month, as the Rio Olympics took the world by storm. Canada demonstrated its national pride by cheering on medalists Penny Oleksiak and Andre De Grasse, and declaring the country “closed” for the final Tragically Hip concert…
The OSC also earned a gold medal this summer, setting a new record for number of new initiatives recently released to registrants! You will have read about these initiatives in our recent bulletins, and this month we look forward to updating you on other developments of note.
- OSC Publishes 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 OSC Compliance and Registrant Regulation Report – Continued…
- Are You in Compliance as a .ca Domain Holder?
- Corporate Class Mutual Funds – Tax-Deferred Switches Near an End
- Automatic Switching Program – New Relief From Fund Fact Delivery
- Investment Fund Manager Registration in Ontario, Québec and Newfoundland
- Frequently Asked Questions
- News & Upcoming Events
Click the link to access our bulletin summarizing these recent developments. >> AUM Law Bulletin – Rio Grande – August 2016