In this bulletin:
- OSC Goes Its Own Way as CSA Finalizes Rule on Embedded Commissions
- If They Build It (Again), Will They Come? The CSA Proposes a Harmonized, Start-up Crowdfunding Regime
- CSA Re-Proposes Rules on Non-GAAP and Other Financial Measures Disclosure
- OPC Consults on Regulation of Artificial Intelligence
- Our Client-Focused Reforms in a Nutshell Publication Is Ready
- SEC Commissioner Pierce Leapfrogs Her Commission with Proposed Safe Harbour for Token Offerings
FAQ Corner: What are some things to watch out for when we describe our firm and its representatives in marketing materials or on social media?
In Brief: Is This the Very Model of a Modern SRO?
Click the link to access a PDF of our full, monthly bulletin summarizing these recent developments. >> Monthly Bulletin | Leap Year Edition | February 2020